THIS IS HOW WE PROCESS AND PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In connection with the entry into force on 25th May 2018 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Journal of Laws EU.L.2016.119.1) (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) and following to the Article 13 section 1 and section 2 of GDPR, we would like to inform you that:
1. Who is the controller of your data?
The controller of your personal data is the company Polanica Investment Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (Polanica Investment Limited Company) with its registered seat in Kudowa-Zdrój (address: ul. A. Fredry 3, 57-350 Kudowa Zdrój) and the legal office KAPITAL Nieruchomości Kancelaria Prawna Katarzyna Augustyniak with its registered seat in Wrocław (address: Al. Jana Matejki 2c lok. 3, 50-333 Wrocław), (hereinafter referred to as ‘’the Controller’’). For further information on your personal data, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to: email@example.com or call the phone number: +48 575 739 839.
2. Basis for processing personal data:
The Controller processes your personal data because it is necessary to perform contracts with you or provide services to you in a course of business of the Controller. In the event that your personal data is needed for use for other purposes, it is necessary to obtain your consent for their processing.
Your personal data will be processed on the following bases:
1. the consent given by you for one or more specific purposes;
2. when it is necessary to perform a contract to which you are a party or to undertake an action at your request prior to entering into a contract;
3. when it is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation imposed on us (in particular tax and accounting obligations, obligations related to counteracting money laundering and terrorist financing);
4. when it is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us, unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms override those interests; such interests are direct marketing, ensuring data security and integrity in our electronic systems/ICT systems, as well as pursuing or defending any claims.
For what purpose we process your data:
- undertaking actions at your request prior to entering into a contract, as well as providing information and services related to inquiries and contracts;
- conclusion of the contract and performing its terms and conditions, in particular for the provision of real estate services;
- conducting financial settlements;
4. fulfilling legal obligations imposed on us, in particular tax and accounting obligations, obligations related to counteracting money laundering and terrorist financing;
5. pursuing our legitimate interests, in particular conducting marketing activities, pursuing claims and defending against them, preventing frauds, ensuring the authenticity, integrity and confidentiality of the processed personal data;
- direct marketing of our products and services.
Moreover, if you have agreed (have given your consent) to the process your personal data, including in particular to:
1. receive from us marketing and commercial information, in particular related to real estate purchase offers, by means of electronic communication and / or using telecommunications terminal equipment and automatic calling systems, by means of telephone and SMS / MMS communication to the telephone number you provided;
2. marketing of products and services of other partners, in particular by informing about news and offers for the purchase of real estate, analysing your personal preferences, activities and interests to present the most relevant content and offers (profiling), including creating your profile.
3. Processing time:
Your personal data processed by us are erased when the processing purposes no longer apply.
4. What is the source of the data?
Personal data are transferred directly from the data subject. We could receive them when submitting the inquiry using the contact form, by e-mail sent to the Controller’s address and during the telephone conversation. In the event that personal data is obtained indirectly from the data subject, then we inform you about the source of the data.
5. How do we care about the security of your data?
Please be advised that the Controller has implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of personal data processing.
6. Whom can we entrust your data to?
The Controller may cooperate with external partners to provide services on our behalf, such as the provision of Notary Public services, accounting, legal, architectural, design services, implementation of construction projects, providing marketing support, management of press releases, data analysis or IT statistics. This means that our partners will gain an access to your personal data. We may also disclose your personal data to third parties to public authorities as its required by law or decision of the public authorities.
Please be advised that we do not transfer your personal data to third countries or international organisations.
8. Your rights related to the processing of personal data:
1. you have the right to request access to your personal data and the right to request rectification, erasure, restriction of processing concerning the data as well as the right to data portability and the right to object;
2. you have the right to lodge a complaint to the competent supervisory public authority regarding personal data protection: the President of the Personal Data Protection Office;
3. if the processing of data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was conducted on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
4. providing personal data by you is voluntary, although the consequence of not providing it will be the inability to conclude and perform the contract, provide services or fulfill other purposes for which we collect your data.